no easy way through tomorrow

I've been worth desires and dreams
Weights that hold me to the bottom of the sea 

There's a low hum while I sing this doom
There's a space I take in between rooms
Everybody laughs while I weigh to die 
Everybody cries while I fly away

I swim through the waters of ambition
I think the sky starts at the surface
I think when I breathe I drink sunlight
Sunlit and slight I make my move.

Is it you?

I'm going through my own voice 
Out my head a broken screen
My mouth twisted silence 
My words a wasted dance. 

Scars from the blackouts
All over your life now 
Scars from my blackouts 
Imagine me down
They read like a roadmap 
With some Jesus attraction.

I know your a fascination,
But I can't help but wonder 
Why.
Why my voice, in silence blackouts,
In between rooms,
Imagines me down.
Your voice a mask on my pillow
Love doesn't move on 
Mad barker in winter carnival
Empty.
No easy way through tomorrow,
In between rooms.

Is it you?

I opened a silent book, laid the words out, 
Painted there pictures that measured
My weight out, followed my anchor 
Into a bottomless trench. 
It's not a new world on the other side, 
It's just someone without. 

It's it you?